Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012

This is a photo of Brandon, Natalie and me at the Hungry Iguana having a drink right before their plane left. They took the drinks on the plane with them.

This cute crab scurried right in front of me on our beach walk at Bloody Bay area. He stopped for his photo.



Here we are on the kids last day when it was windy. Notice how big the waves are. It was beautiful.




This was taken at the Tarpon Pond. They built a new walkway. Very nice.




Today Richard and I awoke with the kids gone. We miss them. We both started right to work after breakfast. Richard worked on the lights and towel bars in the new bathroom. I worked on the street side of the yard. I wanted to get more weed removal done. We hired someone and they did it before we arrived. It was nice. I hung the hammocks and then spent some time on one. Talk about heaven!


This afternoon I paid bills on-line and did other organizing of money. It was a nice day to get things accomplished. We got cleaned up and took the bikes over to Wet Your Whistle Wednesday. We had a really good time seeing old friends on the island again. Tomorrow our appliances should arrive on the barge. Now that is excitement!


I am putting more photos from yesterday on this blog. There are fun pics of the kids. They both made it back home. Thank goodness it is not bitter cold for them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment