Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday, Feb. 14,2012 Valentine's Day

This was my large prawns on sugar cane skewer. It had pinapple chopped very fine with red peppers etc. and rice.

My salad was roasted beets and grapefruit with goat cheese and greens. Served in a cocktail drink glass. Fun!



Richard and I ready for our meal.





How about this stingray.







We took this pic. with the underwater camera and it doesn't give one much time to get on location for timed photos.




Another grueling day in Paradise! What a life. It is just plain unbelievable. I pretty much spent the morning on the beach. I moved rock for exercise and then relaxed. We have been spending a lot of time on paint color decisions. We are accumulating a lot of shades of aqua blue/green. What will we do with all this paint! Will we ever make a decision?

We had lunch and went snorkeling. It was fantastic. It is fun to get to know the various landscapes under the water. I'm starting to know where I am at by the different coral formations. Certain fish are becoming my friends! Good grief!


We got home and discovered we had been gone longer than we thought. Time flies when you're having fun. We got cleaned up and headed to Southern Cross Club for our Valentine's Day dinner. It was wonderful. Once again, they did a great job feeding us. It was very special. They had decorated really pretty too.


Our trip home was very peaceful, with the stars so bright as we peddled along.

No comments:

Post a Comment