Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What can I write different? Everyday we wake up, it is perfect. We are definitely in paradise. The wind was blowing a little early this morning but it died down by 1:00. We are experiencing the most wonderful weather anyone can even imagine.

We painted pretty much all day today doing trim work. I also washed window blinds. The living room ones were terrible because of the sheetrock dust. Everything is painted and clean in here now. We are putting things back together finally. I still have one side of the bathroom door to paint and one side of the bedroom door to do. The built in shelving/cabinet needs to be done yet. I will do that when I get to it. I certainly am not painting my cabinets this year. There is a limit to my madness. Tomorrow I may not stay in the house for even one minute. This has been very rewarding work though. Our place looks great. Tonight when we took out the garbage I felt like I had escaped. Boy is it dark out with no moon. Luckily the stars are bright.

We have been having the most beautiful sunsets and tonight was no exception. The water was very smooth again this evening and it reflects the brilliant pink colorful sky. I could stare at it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment