Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2012

The weather was totally perfect again today. What is one to do. We took our bikes at 9:00 to the store and picked up our paint and turned this beautiful day into a painting day. Of course, we took George's (our painter back home) advise and started on the lids. He calls the ceilings, lids. How cute is that. Now the house has a certain smell to it, but not bad. Turns out, Richard prefers to paint alone. This was fine with me. I watered the little coconuts and moved rock on the beach till I was called to a hammock. There is always a good book to read.

Late afternoon my little turtle came to visit again in the water right close to our shore. He plays around and then takes cover in the mangroves just before sunset. We don't want a shark to get him. I see him every day. The little geckos are so cute too and I have a little green lizard that I see every time I go down the steps. He is adorable. If I talk to him, he'll cock his head at me. The next thing, I'll see him on a T.V. commercial trying to sell me something. I should try to get a photo of him. I could be his agent!

The temperature is so nice in the house tonight. It will be another good sleeping night for us. Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment