Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday, February 27,2012







Another beautiful day for us here at Little Cayman. I spent the morning on our beach. It is starting to look pretty good. I float from my chair on the beach to the hammock on the porch facing the beach to the hammocks on the other side of the house under the coconuts. What a life. I have to be honest here, I did move some rock too. This morning I found a coconut resting in the middle of my hammock. Luckily, I wasn't sleeping there when it landed. Ouch! I don't understand why we have beds. Why not just have a hammock to sleep in. They are the most comfortable thing going.


Richard, of course, went fishing this morning. He was very lucky at his favorite spot. He seems to have really figured out this fishing here.


This afternoon we biked over to our snorkel spot but the water was too rough. So we came back and I hit the hammock again with a book and Richard did some rock work and then spotted a bone slick out front of the house. He had to fish it. He was really catching them.


We ate an early supper tonight so we could take the kayaks out on the water for the sunset. It was so peaceful. Turtles are out and about in our water right now. We spotted a few while out tonight.


A vehicle may still be in our future for getting around here. We are thinking of a scooter right now. We would be able to get to a lot of other snorkel areas and fishing areas. It is a lot of bike riding to get to some of these places. Those bikes are great exercise though. One has to keep in shape even if in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment