Monday, February 6, 2012

February 5, 2012 Sunday

Another beautiful day on the island. The breeze is still blowing but not bad. We worked some on the beach and then getting Richards new system for hauling his kayak behind his bike. Got it all fiquired out and he is excited to use it.

I washed my clothes and hung them out to dry as this breeze does such a good job. About noon the breeze started to die down. By two o'clock it was dead still. Around 3:15 it started to rain. I had just gotten my clothes in luckily. By 3:30 it was a torrential downpour. The temp dropped to the mid 70's and it rained hard for hours. Boy was it fun. We have never been here for that before. This being Super Bowl Sunday, everyones outdoor movie screens and plans had to be moved indoors. SCC picked us up, which was very nice. The rain stopped around 9:00 so at 10 when the game was over, Richard and I walked home. It was a very pleasant walk indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment