Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Here we are waking up in paradise again. This full moon has been beautiful at night and we seem to be sleeping really well under it. It is a very warm, calm day here again. Just what one expects in the Caribbean.

Richard went bone fishing this morning and I did a load of laundry and hung out on our beach. I am just way too relaxed. What has come over me! Around 10:30 we headed to "town". We had to pay a Port Authority bill at the bank and go to the grocery store. We needed a few items and also picked up a new bike tire for one of the bikes. We had brought plenty of inside tubes for the bikes with us, but we needed the actual tire.

This afternoon, Richard fished again but I took to the hammock and I swear I had the best sleep of my life. I was trying to read but sleep overcame me. I needed to hang around the house some this afternoon as I was making a pork roast for dinner. The meal turned out great and I have three more easy meals of "left overs" for the future.

Richard found a very nice size coconut tree when he was fishing. It was larger but still perfect for transplanting. We now have five nice ones planted on our beach. They have a lot of growing to do though. Ten years from now they'll be huge, if a hurricane doesn't take them out. We also have five on the front side of the house too. They are huge. We think it is cool to have five on each side as there are five of us in our family.

Tonight is cooling off nicely. The sunset was beautiful. The water was pink even in places reflecting from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment