Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

It was another perfect day at Little Cayman.  I woke up early and finally got up at 6:30.  Richard doesn't want me to get up early because he is on vacation and needs his beauty sleep.  There wasn't even a breeze and the water was smooth.  The water is forever changing.  I could just stare at it constantly.

 Richard hurried to the Tarpon Pond and had success today.  He sure seems to enjoy that place.  I did my exercises and then took my bike out again.  When I returned, I took my kayak out on that perfect water.  Boy was it peaceful.  I noticed Bruno was in their screen porch so I stopped by to say goodbye and wish him well in Aruba.  He leaves Little Cayman the day after we do. 

After lunch I exercised my hammock and then Richard and I headed to Point of Sand to snorkel.  We enjoyed the beautiful coral there and many colorful fish.  I am still waiting to find a turtle this year.  I don't know why they are avoiding me.

While I made dinner, Richard went out with his kayak and tryed to find us a lobster for dinner.  No luck.  Last year we found them on the reef but not this year.  This is the last day they could be taken.

Late evening now and the cool breeze is barely blowing.  It is nice and warm.  We don't need a darn winter coat!  The low temp. now is at 77 degrees.  We are going to have another beautiful day tomorrow.

We hung our beautiful mobile, a gift from Ginny and Sue, in the new bathroom.  After I paint the room a bright color, it will show up better.  Everywhere else we hung it, there was too much air movement from the fans and windows.  The air in this house is never still, it turns out.  What a beautiful piece of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment