Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday, February 11, 2013

Boy did I sleep good last night. Then about 5:00 A.M. it started to pour rain.  We jolted out of bed to close windows.  I simply don't understand these sudden rains.  There wasn't a cloud in the sky late last night.  We were star gazing.  There was a beautiful cool breeze.  It rained a couple times and by 8:00 in the morning it was sunny and over.  I guess when you are just a dot in the middle of the sea a rain cloud can suddenly dump on you.  Keeps things interesting.

I did sticker duty on the beach off and on today.  I want to have it perfect when Emily and Beth arrive.  I also did a little rock moving but just little ones. 

Richard worked all day on the storage/garage room.  It is now finished.  Now I have to paint it.  It is a nice big area that will work great for us.  We had to make a trip to the bank again.  The Port Authority sends their bill separate from Thompson Shipping on our barge deliveries.  It is like you never get finished paying for things. 

Tomorrow Richard will go fishing out on the open sea.  He needs a day of rest.  He will hopefully catch some big edible fish.  He is going on a sea worthy boat.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment