Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday, February 22, 2013

Awoke to another beautiful day here.  Sun is shining brightly, the water is glistening and I am thrilled to be here.  We had a nice breakfast and started our day.  Richard headed to the Tarpon Pond again.  He loves that place.  I "played" on the beach.  The afternoon was busy just doing jobs around the grounds.  The Night Heron was on the water close to shore later this afternoon.  It is so fun to watch her hunt for crabs.  She seems to live right along our driveway.  I see her everyday each year we are here. 

 Tonight Tom and Pat came for dinner and we had a great time visiting.  I am heading to bed, sorry to let this day go.  My blog post is short tonight as it is late but that doesn't mean my day wasn't full.  I am trying to make the most of every minute.  Before I know it, I'll be back in Iowa, where the snow is falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment