Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We woke to a beautiful day here at Little Cayman once again.  The water was totally flat and  no breeze.  I was getting breakfast ready and the phone rang.  Did Richard want to go fishing for Wahoo in the open sea?  We hurried and ate and off he went.  I did housework and my exercises and then took my bike on a long ride and walked the beach again.  When I got back, I took care of my hammock.  Richard returned with no fish.  Sooner or later he will catch one of these elusive fish.

After lunch we went to the north side and snorkeled.  It was fantastic.  I just don't see how I can leave this place.  They got over 10 inches of snow in Ames today. 

This evening we went to SCC for Wet Your Whistle Wednesday.  We also stayed for dinner.  The evening is so beautiful.  It is so warm and the stars are so thick, I just want to stay outside all night.  What a lovely end to the day. This just can't get any better.

Here is a nice shot of our hammocks.


An updated shot of the house from the beach.

Our burn pile is showing on this shot of our beach.  This is our second one.  We already burned the first one.


No comments:

Post a Comment