Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday, February 18, 2013

We had a beautiful, cool night for sleeping last night.  Emily was supposed to kite board again this morning but the wind was coming in gust form and Bruno said it wasn't good.  The gusting continued throughout the day so she will continue her lesson tomorrow. 

Emily and I went to a little boutique on the island and she did a little shopping.  It was fun, she made some neat purchases.  Emily and Richard took the kayaks out to the reef and walked on the reef.  They were hoping to snag a lobster for dinner.  We had beef tenderloin steaks and baked potatoes and salad.  Sadly, no lobster. 

I did some reading in my hammock and on my beach chair.  What a day!  I also did a little freshening up of the sand, but nothing serious.  One could almost say I was lazy today.  Tonight we are playing games.  We have a good collection here at the house.  Maybe we'll try Skip Bo tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment