Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday, March 1, 2013

Today we got up at 5:15 A.M.  Richard and Mike went fishing for Wahoo again.  They wanted to be out there before the sun came up, in the hope that Wahoo would want to eat at that time.  They came back empty handed.  They don't give up easy though, tomorrow they are trying again. 

I accomplished a lot while Richard was fishing.  I read my book for about 1/2 hour and then had my breakfast. ( I had made Richard his eggs but I waited until later to eat myself).  Then I put a load of wash in and did my exercises.  After hanging the laundry, I walked on our beach.  It was so beautiful out.  I sat in my beach chair about 45minutes.  It was the most beautiful morning you could ever imagine.  About 9:30 I headed to the airport to see about changing our flight time on Wednesday.  I wanted a later flight but nothing is available.  I'll check in a few days again.  On the way, there was Richard at Mike and Linda's.  They just finished fishing.  He followed my bike on his scooter.  After the airport, I stopped at the grocery store for a couple items.  Richard took them home while I did a little gift shop shopping at LCBR and SCC.  It was sure a fun morning. 

After lunch we went to the north side to snorkel.  Conditions were fabulous!  We had a great time.  Once home, we got cleaned up and re-arranged the furniture.  Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the new look.  We had an OK dinner.  Turns out they have gluten free pasta available at SCC now and this was pasta night.  I just found out AFTER dinner.  The menu was outstanding.  I hope they offer it next year also.  I must speak to the chef!

This is me snorkeling with a Horseyed Jack.  He circled around me and tried to bump my leg.  He was very large.  Wow!
This is a giant Angel fish.  The photo is at a bad angle.  It was so colorful.  It was about 2 and 1/2 feet long and 2 feet high.  What a find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment