Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8,2011 Tuesday

After a warm, still night we awoke to another perfect day in paradise. It was another work day for us. Richard worked hard at the shutters. He received scaffolding from Richard the builder last night. That will definitely help. I worked more on raking the beach and then tackled the front yard. I think that is it for me. I am going to have fun for awhile now. Enough work!

The middle of the afternoon today it suddenly started to rain. It smelled so good! I just ran around in it like a nut. It didn't rain down at Southern Cross. Just our area. We enjoyed it.

I made a meat loaf tonight for dinner. At 6:30 I then headed over to the Blue Lagoon for ladies night. There was nine of us there tonight. We had a fun time. I could have eaten dinner there too but decided just to have a drink and visit.

This should be a good sleeping night tonight. The air is cooler with less humidity. Today I took some photos of the grounds. Tomorrow I will post some updates. I might do some painting tomorrow too. I just remembered that I want to paint the benches in the house. I also still have to paint the base area of the new porch. I'm not sure I can do it as it is so high up. I don't care for ladders very much.

Richard just announced he wants to do some fishing tomorrow, so it sounds like he is ready for some fun too. We think we have decided on a name for our house. Sea Shack was a good one but now we are leaning towards The Gecko Shack. Ah, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment