Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5, 2011 Saturday











Another busy day on Little Cayman. Of course, the weather is still so perfect. It is just hard to believe how perfect the weather is. I will forever remember it. Today was a big day. Richard installed my new microwave this morning. It was a ton of work because he had to put a new electric box in. Before I knew it, he had drilled into sheet rock and nothing was covered and the fans were on. Sheet rock dust was everywhere. I've never seen anything like it. I cleaned all morning. I'm including photos of the new micro. It looks very nice we think.


After lunch we started on the shutters. We are trying to mass produce them. Richard constructs and I paint. We got tired so I moved on to raking again on the beach and Richard decided it was time to fish. My kayak called to me and I took off on it. The water was so smooth. Just like glass.


We hung a hammock with the gecko from Emily on the living room wall. A designer said "use what you have", so I did. It looks great but I wonder if it should be a little lower. We also took the shelves down that were in the living room and it looks way better. Now we need a picture on the wall above the sofa. We put the tiny geckos in the bathroom. Cute!


Tomorrow we head to Southern Cross Club for the super bowl game. They are planning to show it on the big outdoor screen. It should be fun. This will give us a chance to try out our new lights on our bikes too. We'll be pedalling home in the pitch black. Look out! Let the good times roll!
















































































































2 comments:

  1. Carolyn,
    It looks and sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Thanks for sending me your blog address. I wish I was there with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom you guys need to be careful with plaster dust it is really bad for you to inhale it!! The geckos look very cute! Although I still think you should put them all together and have a family of geckos :-) I guess you have a family of geckos just crawling all over your house instead!! I may have to get you more :-)

    ReplyDelete