Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13, 2011 Sunday

The fishing guide is holding the baracuda that Richard caught. This is the fish from the Saturday morning outing.
The sun rising over the ocean Saturday morning while out deep sea fishing.

Photo taken while standing on Blue Lagoons dock. The Great Egrets were in the trees roosting.


Photo from the dock. Notice the calm water. Our mangrove trees are to the left.



After a wonderful sleeping night, we slept in. I didn't wake up until 7:15. The wind was up today and the hardy breeze was great. The water was a little rougher, so we used this day as a shutter day. We are almost finished. I have actually started painting some of the house area from the new porch and steps.

We pedaled our bikes to the grocery store late morning. It was easy riding going but coming back home was work. A nice workout. Grocery shopping two days in a row. We definitely can get our food cheaper from Village Square than Richard. He is called Little Cayman Distributors. He said if I e-mailed him my list of things he would order it in on the barge and turn on my fridge and have it in the house when I arrive. There is no charge for this service. Of course, his groceries are twice the price. We'll see. It would be nice.

I have to admit, while working, we do take breaks just to walk the property and enjoy the place. We are pretty happy here. The weather is just so perfect all the time. How can this be. We'll take it.

Tonight I roasted a whole chicken for dinner. I usually don't do such a thing. It was the only chicken available at the time. We enjoyed it, it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment