Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12,2011 Saturday

Today we got up at 5:40 A.M. Richard went deep sea fishing and Jeremy the fishing guide was picking him up at 6:30 on the Blue Lagoon dock. We were out there before the sun came up. It was beautiful. The breeze was still and the water was like glass. We watched the big white Egrets that roost at night in the trees next to the Blue Lagoon. They all fly in from the breakers every evening. It is nice to watch them. We took photos, but they are not on my computer yet to post here. There was also two pelicans on the water. I moved rocks on the beach after he left and then lay in the hammock on the porch and read my book with an ice water. It was nice.

After lunch Richard the builder picked us up so we could grocery shop at his store. How nice. He is very expensive though. Tomorrow I will ride my bike to the Village Square and buy a few things too. Some of his things are more than twice the price. Richards off brand OJ is $6.87 where I can get Minute Maid same size for $3.79. This is CI price. Add a couple more dollars as I have to pay US price. These are the frozen cans. I mix it with water here at the house.

When we got back home we both took a nap. I took mine under the coconut tree. It was splendid. Boy, did I sleep! Then it was back to work painting while Richard constructed shutters again. Only four to go. We can't wait to finish. Once we are finished with projects on our house we can just come here and relax. Next year when we are here the plan is to paint the inside. The new bathroom with be finished so that is a good time to paint. We will get all new appliances then too.

This afternoon the breeze came up and it is cool and beautiful now. I am here alone as Richard went to play Texas Hold Um Poker with the guys at Head O'Bay. Sounds like fun.

It will be a good sleeping night with this nice cool breeze blowing in the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment