Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18, 2011 Friday

Another perfect day in paradise. How can it be true? It is. I worked off and on raking up sea grape leaves. Nothing serious about it though. When finished, I have a pile a little bigger than a Toyota Yaris. How about that! We will eliminate them soon.

After an early lunch we found ourselves working on the new bathroom plan. We thought we were settled on the location and all. Then I said, " what about here". We planned it out. Then I said, " what about here". So we found ourselves with three different plans. We moved furniture and measured and taped each one out. This was very time consuming and energy absorbing. We did finally pick a plan and location. We hate to lose our big open floor plan and this plan disrupts it the least. It will be nice to have a second bathroom so people can come visit us and be comfortable.

The wind is finally gone this afternoon. Hurray! We also no longer have a cloud in the sky. We took our kayaks out after supper at 6:30. The water was smooth as glass. We saw a couple sting rays and six lobster. We stayed out there until very dark. We were wanting the full moon to come out and light up the water. The full moon here is beyond words. I want everyone to see it. Just breathtaking.

The chain saw arrived late in the afternoon today. With this perfect weather, we are hitting the water. Chain sawing can wait. I am going to snorkel until the fish are sick of me and boot me out of the water.

1 comment: