Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 19, 2011 Saturday

It was another good sleeping night and I awoke refreshed. Richard headed out to fish early and I tackled the debris on the beach where we cleared some more jungle. I only lasted a little over an hour and headed in for an ice tea, my book, and the hammock. Very enjoyable. Then Richard returned. He had photos of fish that he caught. He got a box fish, which are good to eat but it was not huge so he let it go. They are very interesting looking fish. They are blue and look like Brain Coral. Very pretty with a giant eye. He almost had a snapper.

After lunch, we got on the bikes and headed for Bloody Bay to snorkel. There were 3 foot waves coming in. Beautiful to look at but not to snorkel in. We headed home. It was a good bike ride. Richard decided to fish out front and I took out my kayak.

After that we decided to get a little work done with that chain saw that arrived.

Today we had a little green lizard about 4 inches total length try to get in the house at the sliding door. We had a heck of a time convincing him to turn around. Very cute. I've been so relaxed and enjoying this place. It will be hard to leave again.

No comments:

Post a Comment