Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22, 2011 Tuesday

Our weather here at Little Cayman is back to normal. No more wind. It is just pleasant breezes now. Lovely! We went on a super long bike ride this afternoon touring the island. We stopped at the store and I worried they wouldn't let me in as I was sweating so much. Bloody Bay was nice and smooth today. Snorkel heaven!

We finally got notice today that we did not get the car. Someone actually paid more for it. We are ok with it. There are other options when we are ready. Riding bikes works fine for us right now. The island is pretty small.

There was a big iguana in the drive today. They are very interesting. I gave him some lettuce but not where he would think it was from me. The Blue Lagoon has one that comes the same time everyday and waits to be fed. He is almost like a pet. Good heavens!

We only have a few days left now so I am hoping the weather is not too bad in Ames. I have only worn flip flops the whole time here. It will feel weird to put shoes on. What am I saying? I'll be wearing BOOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment