Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25, 2011

This is a photo just like one we took last year in this same spot. The lighting is better on this one. What fun!



This morning is a lovely day again in Little Cayman. After a hearty breakfast and a load of laundry, I started to do some serious relaxing. I watered the little coconut trees down on the beach. Richard planted several more today. We just buried the coconuts in the sand and will see what happens. That is what some locals said to do. We'll see. This is drought time here so it helps to water things that are starting out.


After lunch, we headed to Bloody Bay of course. The water was nice and calm and clear. We were hoping to swim with the turtles again today. No dice! Did see a nice nurse shark and a really large sting ray. There were a lot of big snappers. It was a really nice snorkel. After snorkeling Richard went fishing over there and I read my book. When he was fishing this morning, he broke his fly rod. Hopefully, he can get a new section for it.


We have been busy using up our food as we head to Grand Cayman on the 4:10 PM flight tomorrow. Our four and a half weeks have gone by quickly. We have a little shopping to do at Grand and the next day will head to Chicago and on home. I better quick soak up some more sun and warmth. This weather was made for me. I'll happily come back next year.


Richard the builder is picking us up to take us to the airport tomorrow. This is sure nice of him. I have to remind him that I like progress photos of the bathroom. Although it would be fun to just be surprised also.


What a fun vacation this has been.


Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment