Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16,2011 Wednesday

Another day waking up in paradise. It was beautiful sleeping weather again last night. I awoke refreshed. We took a bike ride to the grocery store for a few items early. It was fun. We met Mark and Marsha there and had a little visit. They said they had stopped by our house one day, but we weren't home. It was one of the times we were gone snorkeling. Hopefully, they'll try again.

Today I painted some items orange. I put them on my shelving in the bedroom. They look great. I took a photo and will post it tomorrow night. It was fun to do a little project and have it turn out. We did some more clearing and started a nice fire. Seems we just love to work. It has been a little windy here for a few days so we use the days for work. Tomorrow will be different. Here we come water!

Tonight was Wet Your Whistle Wednesday at SSC. Tons of people were there. We had a good time. The bike ride there seems so easy now. I believe we have gotten used to it. Tomorrow we may try biking all the way to Point of Sand. It is a long way. If the sun is out and the wind is against you it can make you sweat. I may have to jump in the water and snorkel then!! Yes!

I did manage to enjoy the beach today a few times too. I never ignore my hammock that's for sure. This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment