Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday, February 28, 2014

It is the last day of February already.  Time sure does fly when on Little Cayman.  The weather was perfect again and we made the most of it.  We were up before 6:00 as Richard was going fishing again this morning.  He and Tom went out and caught a nice tuna.  We had some for dinner tonight.  We have been eating very well while here.

I did my exercises this morning and went on an early bike ride.  It is best to do those things very early.  When I got back I raked the beach.  It needed it as the island birch tree decided to drop it's leaves and litter them on my sand!  After that I read my book on the beach.  What a morning!!  

We ate an early lunch because at noon we met the guys on the north side.  Richard, Tom, Mark, and Bruce went lobster fishing and I snorkeled along.  Patty and Marcia decided not to but I didn't want to pass up a chance to snorkel at a new location.  It was great!  

On the way home we stopped and picked up a nice big piece of driftwood.  We have been looking for a long time for the right piece.  I am going to paint the name of our house on it and put it out front.  I'll call this my art project.  

The rest of my day I lounged around on my chair on the beach.  It was so beautiful out that I just had to relax.  

No comments:

Post a Comment