Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I slept like I was dead last night and got up early as Richard and Tom were going to try deep sea fishing.  When Tom arrived, they decided to wait another day as Richards' footsie was not good.  His foot is very swollen and red and hurts a lot.  What a bummer!!

The weather was spectacular again today, of course.   I did a little beach raking (very little) and then lounged in my beach chair and did some reading.  Then I moved to the porch hammock and did some serious reading and napping.  After lunch I did a little computer work and then headed to the hammock in the shade and did some more lounging and reading.  I guess one could say I was lazy today!

The vehicle was supposed to be ready for pick up at 1:00 so we took the scooter to get it.  I drove the scooter home (my first time driving it).  The plan was for Richard to follow in the car.  Turns out the car wasn't ready so I had to go back and get him.  It was finally ready this evening so I drove that scooter again!

I did drive my bike to the grocery store this morning early for a few items.  It is a long drive so I get to call it exercise!

Hopefully everyone at home is staying warm.  Another big snowstorm hit and the temps are brutal.  Glad I am missing all that.    

No comments:

Post a Comment