Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I woke up in paradise again and I'm loving it.  It was 87 degrees here today and 15 at home.  Once again our weather was perfect today.  We worked outside again on lots of projects.  There was a little sand work early and then I made potato salad.  The grocery store was on the agenda again.  With a vehicle it is pretty easy to get there.  As we were driving home, our grocery receipt got out of the bag and blew out the window.  After I put the things away I got on my bike and traced the drive looking for the receipt.  It took awhile, but I finally found it.

Richard and I were "sand bandits" this afternoon.  After our major stump removal we had some major holes that required sand.  Mission accomplished!  This beach is slowly taking shape.  We are very proud of it.  A lot of our sweat is going into it.

After dinner this evening, we sat out on the porch.  The breeze was so nice to keep us bug free and there is a moon just shy of full that is lighting up the sand.  So pretty!  I can't believe how lucky I am to be here.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I want to be you! I want to lay in a hammock and read my book and watch the ocean! I want to swim with the fish! You are so lucky and so blessed!
    I can't wait to see the pictures of you, Richard and the Arthurs! How fun!!!
    You mentioned that Richard's foot was red and swollen... that was a few days ago. How is he now???

    ReplyDelete