Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

We had another beautiful day on Little Cayman.  Richard and I have been busy cutting more jungle away and of course, that means we have to haul it to the burn pile also.  This is exhausting work!  I also worked on the beach again this morning before it got too hot.  It looks great.  We had some pretty big holes to fill after our stump removal.  Today we found some sand and transported it to fill our "holes".  Of course, we need more.
We are still working on our crushed rock pile but need to wait for the cement truck to finish that.  They will come to pour cement on the 19th.  I am very excited to get this completed.

Jim and Ginny are coming to visit us and will arrive on Thursday.  We are ready to have some fun!  Major relaxation and play time.  I can hardly wait!!

This afternoon I hit the water again on my floaty.  It is getting to be a habit!  Now I am showered after a good supper and ready to beat Richard at a game of Cribbage.  Then it is off to bed so I can be ready for another day in paradise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment