Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday, February 7, 2014





Today Richard took the boat out again early to try for a nice fish.  Above is a photo of the boat we are renting from Mike.  It is the first one in the photo.   He didn't get one today.  Some say it has everything to do with the moon.  Who knows!  It would sure be exciting if he could get a Wahu. 

The weather here on Little Cayman has been spectacular this year.  The last week there has only been a slight breeze so the water conditions are unbelievable.  It just can't get any better!  We are sure enjoying it.

I did my usual house stuff this morning and finally washed Richards clothes.  He was running out!  We worked the driveway and are now finished with it for the year.  I hauled tons of big tree branches out of there.  It looks great!  Richard has been doing some crushed rock work that hopefully isn't too hard on his foot.  This afternoon I spent mostly in my wonderful hammock.  No words can describe how fabulous it was!  Talk about comfy!!  I am reading a good book right now so life was pretty decent today!  Total relaxation!  This evening we lounged a little out on the dock after dinner.  It was so beautiful!  Knowing how bad the weather is back home, I am grateful to be here, but wish it wasn't so brutal for family and friends.  They better clear up that weather problem before I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment