Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday, February 6,2014

Here is a picture of the car we are renting from Mike and Linda!  What a ride!


The barge came in and my colorful chairs arrived.  The guys are coming Sunday to start work on the new patio where they sit.  It will run the length of the house.  It will be so nice to have.  Yeah!!
Here is the pile of crushed rock that arrived this morning.  We are using it on the water side of the house and in the driveway also.  More work!
That's me out in the water on my new floaty mattress.  The water was so warm!  It was fun!  I felt like a kid again.  This is living, 85 degrees!
Here are my new beach/lounge chairs.  They arrived today also.  What a fun day.  All this new stuff!  I also got new vertical blinds for the living room.  We hung them tonight.  It looks different as the old ones were blue and these are white.  Couldn't find blue anywhere in the world!

Another busy day here on Little Cayman.  Richard went fishing this morning with Tom.  They caught a nice Tuna!  We had some for supper.  Yummy!  I did my bike ride in the morning and went beach walking.  Fun, fun, fun.

This was licensing day so the scooter and the car had to be taken in for a new license.  I also had banking to do to pay for lots of stuff.  Seemed we were running all over.  I got some fresh eggs from Diane Fite.  She has an egg farm she has started here on the island.  Tomorrow we will try them. 

I don't know what was the most fun today.  That water play was pretty great.  Life here is suiting me fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment