Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday, February 1,2014

Here is the beautiful Eagle Ray we saw while snorkeling on the north side the other day. His tail was close to 10 feet long!  We actually saw two of them.  We had the best time ever!  It was fun having Brandon along too!  I am excited to post this finally.  I have been having a terrible time posting things to my blog this year and Brandon came to the rescue!  He downloaded FireFox for me and now it is working.  Brandon leaves the island tomorrow already.  We are sure sad to have him leave.  Today we snorkeled at Point of Sand and it was fabulous.
How about this lobster!  We saw him the other day too.  He was gigantic!!!

We have had the busiest week ever.  With getting used to that boat and the perfect weather, we are all in heaven!!!  I have been busy ordering furniture from various stores to be sent over and this took a lot of time with calls.  I can't believe a week is gone already.  I will post lots more photos and info later.  We played cards tonight so it is time for bed.  Tomorrow we are having a big breakfast at Southern Cross Club as a send-off for Brandon.  Wish he was heading home to warmer weather.  Dumb winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment