Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday, February 8, 2014

No pictures on this post to record another unbelievable, beautiful day on Little Cayman.  I was too busy having fun to take any pictures!   The wind was very calm again today and it was a cloudless sky again.  I just love it.  It's hard to believe it is so cold back home. 

Richard went fishing again this morning but didn't stay out long as the fish were not hungry.  In response to this, he went bone fishing in the kayak.  We will be here 2 weeks tomorrow and this is the first time he went bone fishing this year.  Of course, he caught one.

I removed the jungle along the step side of the house today.  Every year I have to cut it out.  Things grow crazy here.  Of course, then I had to haul it away.  So that was exercise!  Mostly, I spent a lot of time outside just enjoying how beautiful it was. 

This afternoon I snorkeled out in front of the house.  I only saw one fish.  I just did it to be in the water and have fun.  Then I needed a few things from the store, so I put my cover-up on and a straw hat and went.  I could never do that at home!  That is just one of the really cool things about being here. 

The weather is breezy this evening and I had to force myself to come indoors.  The moon is at least half full and the stars are just shouting, they are so bright.  I was sitting out on the porch with a cotton sundress on and flip flops in February!  This is living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment