Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Today I went out in the deep sea fishing boat with Richard first thing in the morning.  We had a day with only 1 mile an hour winds so the cut was very calm and the ocean swells were minimal.  The sky was cloudless and we fished for hours.  Finally Richard decided that was enough and removed his pole.  I felt a little tug on my line and it got more forceful so I announced I had a fish on.  It was exciting!  I handed the pole to Richard as I was afraid if it was a bigger fish that I could lose the pole.  He reeled it in and there it was, a trigger fish.  He was so cute!  I see them when I snorkel and just love them.  Of course, we put him back to swim free in the ocean.  It was fun to finally get a fish though.

It was a hot day here with no clouds and no breeze.  We sat on the beach when we got back on land and then had an early lunch and a nap.  What a hard life!  After nap time we went to the store for a few items and then did some projects.  Richard is putting in some cement/rock steps in the back.  He mixed up some cement and got to work.  I cleaned ceiling fan blades and a couple windows and then started painting the outside of the house.  When we did the concrete patio it messed up the house and shower paint.  I feel like I accomplished something today.  It was a fun day.

Below is a picture of a sea turtle we saw yesterday while snorkeling.  He got away from the camera a little but he is so cute that I am posting it anyway.

There he is at the top of the photo!  There was actually two of them.  We have been seeing a lot of turtles this year.  We even have seen a lot of them in front of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment