Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Where do I begin, to tell the story... (theme from Love Story).  I have been humming that song all day today.  That song popped into my head, I am sure, because I am so in love with Little Cayman.  We are just so happy to be here.  Today we slept in a little.  Last night was a late night as we watched ISU play basketball.
The game was on at The Hungry Iguana.

There was a very large barge yesterday that we spotted out in the water heading it appeared to Brac.  Suddenly it turned around!!  It appeared they had cable trouble.  It came precariously close to the reef when the tug finally managed to push it out a ways.  It tied up to a buoy into the night but when we got up it was gone.

Yesterday was a fun day with lots of play and a little work.  I finished painting the front of the house.  Glad to complete that project.  Today we finished spreading our crushed rock pile.  I worked a couple hours on it this afternoon and then Richard took over the shoveling and I spread.  That pile was so huge, it seemed we would never be finished with it.  We are so pleased how everything looks.  We also cleaned up and organized the area under the house.  It looks great!  Richard has the steps finished that he made out of rocks and cement.  What an art project!  We are feeling pretty proud of ourselves right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment