Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Today we had another beautiful day here in sunny Little Cayman.  Once again in the 80's.  No snow or cold temperatures for us!  I am so glad to be here.  Hope everyone back home is okay and not too cold. 

For some reason we made today a work day.  I picked up stickers on the beach for awhile and then started on the driveway.  It is fun to see the transformation.  Slow but sure it gets a little wider.  I'm pretty exhausted and plan to make tomorrow a play day.  We both need it as late morning Richard dropped a big log on his right foot (the one that is all busted up).  He has been resting and keeping it up and using ice.  We are hoping for the best.

I roasted a whole chicken in the barbecue grill for supper tonight.  It was very yummy!  Especially because I was starving!! 
This big guy is a Permit.  He is about 3&1/2 feet long.  Just one of the many beautiful fish we saw while snorkeling.

Tomorrow the barge is coming in.  I have lots of fun stuff on it and I can't wait!  Hopefully, we will get our vehicle back so we can pick the stuff up. The "car" needed work so luckily we have the scooter and bikes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment