Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

We just got back from Wet Your Whistle Wednesday at Southern Cross Club.  We had such a fun time!  Lots of visiting and fun on a beautiful evening.  The weather is fabulous!

When we got home, we sat out on the beach in the dark.  The moon is not up and it is pitch black!  There was a nice little breeze and I could just sleep out there tonight.

Today we planted some more coconut trees.  A couple along the driveway and one nice one on the beach.  I hope they all make it.  I did a good workout this morning and some laundry and did some beach clean up so that was enough work for me.  I spent plenty of time relaxing on a beach chair and in a hammock.  What a life!!

We have not heard from the Cuba travelers yet.  It is like the 50's there so they will not be able to call and we are not even sure about Internet access.  Hope all is well with them.  I was so sad yesterday that they were gone but I got up this morning feeling better.

Richard and I are going to play Sushi Go now.  We don't have TV here so we have to find other means of entertainment!  TV?  What is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment