Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I woke up to a beautiful, sunny day here in paradise.  Today I took my bike early to the airport to send off Linda.  She is heading back home for awhile as she has two grand babies on the way.  How fun is that!  She will be back on island again, but not until after I leave.  After the airport, I rode to SCC and went on my beach walk.  It was glorious!  The sun was hot so when I got back home I had a glass of ice water on the beach.  What a fun time I am having!

Richard worked on the boat motor for a bit this morning.  He got back home and we were ready for an early lunch at 11:30 only to discover the power was out!  It didn't come back on until almost 2:00! There is just such a strange feeling when you know the power is gone.  I take it so for granted.

I made a trip to the grocery store.  Once home, I got right in the water.  Today an egret discovered me while I was out there.  It flew three times over me and caw, cawed at me the whole time!  I flailed my arms at him as he was diving at me.  I guess he wanted me to feed him.  Crazy bird!

The weather was perfect for outdoor eating of course and tonight we even got to linger as the little bugs did not show up when the sun went down.  Last night we sat out on the beach late.  We had the Tiki lights lit and it was so lovely.  This place is the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment