Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday, February 6, 2016

What a wonderful day!  I enjoyed it to the fullest!  It was busy and fun!  I enjoyed the beach this morning as the weather could not have been more beautiful!  I got a call from Cost U Less in the morning that my order was ready to ship.  They are on Grand and I had e-mailed them a list of things I wanted.  They charged my VISA and shipped them via the plane instead of the barge.  It cost $50.40 CI using the plane.  It would have been way more via the barge!  This way I also didn't have to wait so long to receive my order.  I got giant sizes of everything.  It will last me at least two to three years!  I got laundry detergent in a super size, hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, and lots of stuff!  All of it in humongous sizes!  Next year I won't have to bring it in the suitcase as they charge a fortune for checked bags now.  I had been trying to find a new way to get things here and I think I figured it out.
Richard was finally successful getting the boat motor opened up.  He is ready for his parts to arrive and get to work fixing the motor.  He went to Iggy's to watch the ISU basketball game this afternoon.  I went swimming and used my floaty instead of watching the game.  The weather is just too perfect for me to be indoors!  I had such a fun time!  A turtle even came to check me out! After that I took my kayak out and there was Richard back, so he came kayaking also!  The water was so calm and beautiful!

Tonight I made ribeye steaks and baked potatoes on the grill and salads for dinner.  It was extra yummy!  Even my cooking tastes better here!  When we were finished, we went down on the beach and watched the sunset.  It was a beautiful sight!  

Tonight's sunset
After cleaning up the kitchen, I finally got to take a shower.  Boy, did that feel good!  Last Saturday, we were still waiting for the girls to arrive.  It has been a whole week already.  They are enjoying Cuba.  Tomorrow is the Super Bowl Game and we are going to watch it at Iggy's this year!  Should be fun!
Missing the girls again!  Here we were at Little Cayman Beach Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment