Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Another day in paradise!  Time is passing by.  How can I slow  it down!  Yesterday was cooler here at Little Cayman.  There was a Nor-wester came by.  Could this be why we slept so good last night!

I could write about every little thing in my day, but it may be boring to read.  Waking up and realizing I am still here, making breakfast and eating it on the porch, making the bed in the sunny bedroom while looking up to see the beautiful water.  Every detail makes it so special to be here.  I do my workout while looking out at the Caribbean waters!!

Today I worked at cutting a few more branches of the jungle away.  This stuff grows like crazy!  I also raked some rocks to get ready to move them.  Of course, I worked on stickers!  If I ever completely eradicate them it will be a miracle!  I spent the majority of my day today in my beach hammock!  I can't deny it.  Later in the afternoon, I put up the umbrella and read in a beach chair.  It is the most enjoyable life I am living here.  Very relaxing!

Richard was feeling disappointed today that his parts for the boat motor didn't arrive.  They will show up tomorrow morning.  They only had one plane flying in today so there wasn't room for boat parts.

We have been playing cards in the evenings.  He won't play cribbage with me anymore as I beat him again!  I still play Sushi Go with him even though he almost always wins!

All three meals were on the porch again today.  We sure love to eat outside!  Even in the summer, we never eat outside at home.  I guess that is what makes it so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of a Nor'wester...I don't think that is a thing in Meteorology Mom.

    ReplyDelete