Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday, February 12, 2016

I am sitting here eating a dish of chocolate ice cream!  Earlier at lunch I had potato chips!  I never eat like this at home.  This environment makes me do crazy things!  I love it!

Today was a lazy day.  I did a load of laundry and hanging it outside is just like a clothes dryer here.  The wind was blowing at a good clip and the sun was heating up the clothes.  You could not tell they were line dried!

The grocery store was out of milk and eggs and many other things today.  The barge has not come in as the sea has been rough.  Luckily, I plan ahead.  Tonight I grilled and we ate on the porch and relaxed.  How lucky am I!!

This is a short post.  We worked on the boat today.  Progress is being made but still no fishing.  Poor Richard!

No comments:

Post a Comment