Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!  I'm celebrating in paradise!  We have had a busy, wonderful weekend.  Yesterday, Richard went with the guys and tried to get a lobster.  No luck but we still had a special dinner with special friends.

Yesterday I washed all the white painted porch railings on the house.  They were getting mildew on and it just didn't look good.  I used bleach water and it now looks just like fresh paint!  I am going to investigate for better paint.  Next year I will repaint all the porch railings again.

We picked out a pretty color to paint the new bathroom so this week I may get started on that.  It's about time!  We just have had it white since they built it.

Today we drove to the north side to look at the huge waves crashing in.  It was so beautiful.  We had a high wind today and it made for rough seas.  We could have gone surfing over there today!  I am loving this beautiful blue sky and nice warm temperatures.  I love skipping winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment