Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

We had beautiful weather today in paradise.  I did my work out and tried to stay outside all day.  The water felt especially great in the hot sunshine!  In the afternoon while on my floaty I noticed the sand was disturbed beneath me and I looked over and there was a stingray.  He was just splashing along with me enjoying the day.

Richard is still waiting on his boat.  This saga has turned into a nightmare!  The poor guy!  It took days for the prop to arrive as Cayman Airways Cargo on Grand just left it sit there and kept saying they sent it over!  It finally arrived but was missing parts.  Today the parts arrived but are the incorrect ones.   It has been really great fishing too and he is missing out.

When the guys come in from fishing, they clean the fish at Brian's dock.  There are sharks and tarpon that swim up to eat the waste thrown into the water.  There is also a big heron that sits on the dock when they arrive and waits for the guys to throw it some fish.  He has gotten so used to the guys.  They have named him Big Bird!
Here is a shot of Big Bird waiting at Brians dock.
We think Big Bird is looking like he is older.  
I was in a beach chair after swimming.  
Trying to dry off after a swim. I was reading my book!  Where is my rum punch?
Here are the Frigates coming in to grab some fish the guys throw into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment