Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday, February 22, 2016

It was another beautiful day on Little Cayman.  Richard left at 6:00 in the morning to go fishing with the guys.  He was happy to finally get out in the open sea!  He worked in the afternoon trying to fix his motor again but there is another problem.

I took my bike out after breakfast.  I rode to SCC and parked the bike and then did a nice long beach walk.  It was so wonderful!  When I got back, I landed in a hammock to read.  That is right when Richard got back from fishing.  We both took a rest and then had lunch on the porch.  What a life!

This afternoon I spent in the water.  It was a perfect day for it.  I had to lay on the beach under an umbrella to dry off.  Luckily, I have a good book to read.  This will be my wonderful memory when I get back to Ames after being here in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment