Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday, February 4, 2016

What a day this has been!  I don't want it to end!  This weather is unbelievable!  This morning was busy with some errands and calls and paying monthly bills on-line.  After lunch I did some snorkeling and then took my floaty out.  I love that thing!  I was out in the water a long time.  Then I layed on the beach chair and relaxed.  It was the most wonderful experience!  I had to force myself to shower and make supper.  This day will be remembered forever.  I am grateful for it for sure!

Last night when I was getting ready for bed, I noticed a cute little frog on the bathroom window and I turned around and there was one on the bedroom window also!  Talk about cute!  At lunch today the little anoli visited us on the porch.  If he could talk, he would say, oh, don't mind me! I am just looking for a few bugs to eat.  Then Winston, the iguana, wandered onto the driveway while I was grilling.  He kept his eye on me the whole time.  What a character!  The wildlife here is so different than at home.

Richard is still working at getting the boat in the water.  Progress is being made though.  The new bimini top has arrived on the barge.  It cost over $500.00 and the barge shipping is over $300.00!  Amazing!  Parts are being flown in to fix the hydraulics on the motor at a cost of over $3500.00!  This boat is a money pit!  We now are half owners of this boat!!  Richard "cut" a deal!!  These will be some expensive fish if he can catch them!

The girls made it to Cuba!  They are having the greatest time according to a text message from Natalie.  Last night they went salsa dancing and tons of guys asked them to dance!  I am very relieved they made it and thrilled they are having fun!  They are living life to the fullest!  I should have went with them, I guess.  I like to salsa dance! Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment