Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday, February 5, 2016

It was a beautiful day in paradise again today!  Not a cloud in the sky and I made sure to enjoy it.  Today I finally finished all the laundry from when the girls were here.  It took awhile because I don't have a clothes dryer and my clothes line is not the longest.  It is so fun to hang the clothes out in the sun.  Makes me feel like a pioneer woman!

I hurried through my morning chores and workout to get out on the beach.  I raked up some island birch tree leaves that came down and then I landed in a beach chair.  I was in the shade and a breeze was blowing so I struggled to stay awake.  Richard arrived and woke me up!  He was getting back from putting the new Bimini top on the boat.  Soon the motor parts will arrive and that work will begin.  Let's get that boat in the water!

The afternoon was spent in the water.  It was glorious!  Twenty degrees back home and I am here where it is in the 80's!  Life is good.

Today we ate all three meals on the porch.  I just love eating out there!  There was not a cloud in the sky and I had wanted to see the sun go down into the water.  We decided this would be a good night to see it.  Leaving the dishes sit, we raced to the barge landing to catch the sunset.
And that's a wrap!


No comments:

Post a Comment