Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

The week is speeding by.  I have been trying to get some projects done in the house before we have to head back to Iowa.  Today I cleaned all the ceiling fans and cleaned all the window blinds.  Actually, I still have two blinds left to do tomorrow.  Such a fun job!  Ha Ha!! 

We have been very slowly planning for our departure.  The process has become easier over time.  There is a lot to do. 

I feel bad for the tiny birds who are using the water I put out for them.  Hopefully, they will find somewhere else to bath and drink.  The green Anoli sleeps every night on our porch hammock.  He lounges on it like he owns it!  Super cute.  Every evening a little frog is on the bathroom window.  He keeps me company as I get cleaned up.  It is so cute to see his little belly and suction cup feet holding on to the glass.

Now it's time to beat Richard in a game of Sequence.
There is cute little frog.  He is at the top of the window glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment