Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Another beautiful day in paradise!  This morning Richard and I went fishing.  We were out there before 6:00 and caught a nice big tuna right away.  He was a nice catch!  The next one we caught got half eaten by a shark on the way to the boat.  Darn!  Then we proceeded to catch a very large barracuda and another small barracuda.  Then we hit a nice tuna again.  As Richard was reeling him in a big shark swallowed the whole fish and wouldn't let go.  Richard didn't want to lose all that line so a half hour later he finally had him to the boat.  What a job!!  We cut him loose and lost the lure of course.  What a problem shark!

This afternoon we snorkeled again on the north side at bloody bay.  Every time we see different things and we were not disappointed today.  I saw the biggest parrot fish in the whole world!  He was swimming straight at me and got so close to my face.  What a sight! 

I think I'm living the good life!
A good shot of the nasty shark!
Another photo of our famous shark!
Our parrot fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment