Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday, March 23, 2018

Today we awoke to a beautiful day with a bit of a wind from the northeast.  I quick did a load of laundry and it dried in no time.  This was the perfect day to paint the porch railings and everything that is painted white outside.  I had wanted to do this way back in January.  What a lot of work!  That sun is hot to work in too.  I will start again tomorrow around 6:30 - 7:00 before it gets so hot and sunny.  It's a huge project but needs to be done.  There is a lot of upkeep on property here.  We want it to look nice.  One day we will have to hire this stuff done as I am not getting younger!  Luckily, Richard seems to not get any older so he can keep working away on this stuff!  I love how new and clean it all looks. 

Needless to say, the whole day was not spent working.  We took plenty of breaks to enjoy being in our beautiful paradise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment