Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Today the dew point was 73 and the humidity was high.  Winds were very low.  It felt like a sauna and I was loving it!  Not a cloud in the sky.  I went on my bike ride and beach walk and was sweating like crazy afterward.  I sat down on the beach and tried to catch a little breeze.  That was still hot, so I walked in the water.  The tide was high and our water was crystal clear. 

After lunch Richard and I went to the north side and had the most spectacular snorkel.  The water was flat and super clear.  The fish were all very active and we saw lots of really huge things.   We are so lucky to be here.  It was great!!  I had leftovers for supper tonight so that was the icing on the cake!

Last night we had people over for dinner.  That was why I had leftovers for dinner tonight.  We have had the busiest time on the island this year.  Seems like there is so much going on all the time.  Sure is fun!  Tomorrow, we are having a "ladies lunch" at a friends place on the North side.  Four of us are getting together to snorkel, kayak, paddle board and have fun.  Just the girls!  We are all bringing food, so we will eat well!  I might bring a bag of potato chips along too.  They are the best thing ever here.  It may be the salt!

Here is a huge fish and he was down super deep.  Notice how clear the water is.
 
Look at all the fish!  The water was 45 feet deep here.

No comments:

Post a Comment