Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Our totally perfect weather here in paradise continues.  I went on my bike ride and beach walk at 7:30.  When I walked out the door, I noticed movement in the water.  It was a tiny stingray swimming very close to the waters edge.  I walked right to it.  So very special.  One day I was walking into the water and almost stepped on a box fish.  He was right there where we put the kayaks in.  I startled him somehow and he stayed with me for a bit.  How fun is this place! 

Yesterday we worked hard on removing more jungle on the side of our property.  I'm pretty excited about how beautiful it now looks.  It is hard to believe we can keep improving things around here.  It is fun to make progress.  Last night we had friends over for dinner and then played Pictionary.  What a fun thing to do! 

Today was Super Tuesday at our tiny grocery store.  I bought a ton of stuff and saved $13.00 CI with my 15% discount.  Now I am rich!  I can't believe they had supplies.  I was there yesterday and they had absolutely no produce.  Today, walla!  Produce!  There was no broccoli though.  The barge should be in tomorrow so hopefully some broccoli is on it.  We are having people over for dinner tomorrow so it is nice to be able to buy food supplies.

I spent my day today spending time on my bike, walking the beach, enjoying our beach, laying in my beach hammock, doing laundry, paying on line bills, reading my book on the beach, eating meals on the porch, sitting on the beach this evening under the stars and just being in awe of this wonderful place.  Thank heavens I will be here tomorrow!

Here are the kids heading out on a little kayak adventure last week.  

Getting ready to snorkel on the north side with the kids last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment