Thursday, March 8, 2018

Thursday, March 8, 2018

This morning Richard and I headed out to the open sea to do some fishing.  The sunrise coming up over the flat water was beautiful.  I will only go out if the waves and swells are not huge.  We caught a smaller fish that we put back and then we had a big one, but it suddenly let go.  So, Richard will have to try again tomorrow.  We both took naps when we got back home. 

After lunch, we went to Point of Sand to snorkel.  Boy!  Am I glad we did!  We saw the most adorable huge turtle.  He was sleeping under a big coral and all we could see was his back end.  Richard dove down and woke him up.  He just stayed there and watched us looking at him.  Pictures don't do him justice!  He was so huge!  The cutest face you ever saw! 

Tonight I made fish tacos for supper that were just as good as LCBR's.  I had called them for their recipe. 

We had the prettiest sunset I have ever seen here tonight.  I didn't take a photo as I didn't want to leave to get the camera.  I will just forever remember it. 

Last night we had friends come for dinner.   We had fresh fish the guys had caught yesterday.  They tasted extra good because we were together to enjoy.

I need more hours in my days.  There are just too many fun things to do here.

This guy is so cute!

Here is the turtle sleeping under the coral.  Only the back end of him is showing. 
Hello!

Our beautiful sunrise!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment