Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

After a great nights sleep I woke up again in paradise!  Thank heavens!  There was a good breeze blowing today so this was an outside work day.  Richard got out the tall ladder and his pole saw and trimmed up the coconut trees.  Those fronds look light weight and breezy but they are heavy!  We did a bunch more trimming and cutting of jungle that forever grows back.  Now we are finished!  Next year it will hopefully just be trim work on our return.  I feel like I get a good amount of exercise doing this work.  I am kind of missing my weight lifting and workout routine though. 

I did a few other projects and pretty much relaxed a lot today.  I just love being here and "soaking" it all in. 
Richard climbing his tall ladder trimming the coconuts.
One of our piles of fronds.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment